Followers

Tuesday, May 11

Highlights, Embarrasing Stories, Favorite Authors, and Ignorant Worms

I'm not really in the mood to blog...however, I figure I owe it to you (unless you find me terribly annoying) to bring you the highlights of my day.

Today's Highlight: Today, I went to the library to do my work. I relish going to the library, but today I stayed much too long (probably due to the fact that I finished working in 1 hour, and I read for 2).

As I got ready to leave, I could spot several high-school age persons trying to look disinterested in my study area, and failing miserably. Leaving my desk, I proceeded to trip over the leg of my chair, drawing unwanted attention (and scorn) to myself and almost falling flat on my face in front of several cute boys. Although I was ready to die with the shame of it all, I think I carried off the situation quite well. I smirked (I think) and kept walking, as my face slowly turned red. Once I was out of sight I dissolved in laughter, much to the mystification of several elderly ladies, who must have thought I was mentally challenged (or high). Anyways, that was the high point of my day. Life is wonderful (or at least so I'm told).

Now that I've gotten that off my chest...I have absolutely no idea what to write about. My brain is exceedingly sluggish today (story of my life) and I am having difficulty even putting a full sentence together without making the most glaring of grammatical errors or the most shame-worthy spelling mistakes.

Oh, I know. Lets talk about books. I dearly love a good read. Some of my favorite authors (not that you're interested) are: Jane Austen, Eion Colfer, Pamela Aiden, Ngaio Marsh, Dorothy Sayers, Shakespeare (Duh), etc., etc., etc. The list goes on and on. I'm too lazy too finish it, and I'm sure you would be too bored to read it.

What about you, my long-suffering, but ever dear reader? Who are your favorite authors? Oh, and tell me a funny embarrassing story about yourself, please. It isn't fair that your should get to laugh at me. Everything should go by halves. I want to laugh too :D.

Sayonara, Arrivederci, Au Revoir, Goodbye, etc. (I do that just to show you how smart I am. Bow down to my superior intellect, you ignorant worms!) (just kidding, I know you're not really worms)

No comments:

Post a Comment