Followers

Wednesday, May 5

My Life So Far...(not really)

So...my life so far. I know what you're thinking, at least I know what I am thinking. "Really Beth, your doing a post about YOUR life? (shakes head) How narcissistic, not to mention boring! My friend, get a life (I would think that if I had any friends)". I mean really, what have I done (of importance) with my 15 years so far?...don't answer that.

No, I'm not going to regale you with my mind-numbingly boring life story A) because it is mind-numbingly boring, B) because parts of it are embarrassing to myself and C) I am (hopefully) not THAT narcissistic as to think you would care or give a damn. (although i do talk to myself)

Beth says (to herself) "Ahem! Then why do you have a blog?" Beth answers, "oh shut up".

OK. So, the point I'm trying to make is...a lot of people think that everybody else cares or gives a damn about their life story (people my age or a little older). So, these people my age go out, and shout their grievances to the world. And the awful truth is, society today encourages this. Seriously, facebook, twitter, myspace... a public diary where people air their thoughts, little remembering that everyone can see their public display. Its amazing how forgetful people are of the fact that what they put on the computer STAYS on the computer...and can go on to ruin their life.

The moral of the story is...something. I'm sure you can figure it out for yourself.

(oh and i haven't been putting up posts for such a long time because i'm lazy...aint it sad?)

2 comments:

  1. My darlin dear, are you having a bad day?

    xoxoxoxoxx


    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i am! and thanks for the hugs and kisses...its just got a lot better!

    ReplyDelete