Followers

Saturday, March 13

Shopping, My Feet, and Brain Vomit

I just got home from the mall...ughhh. I am exhausted! Anyways, for about 3 hours I walked around, flipped through piles of clothing, went through the humiliation of trying on a few items...all for ONE shirt!

I know what you must be thinking right now. Wow, that crazy girl, she is insane and in serious need of a strait jacket.

Or maybe you are like me, and you do the same thing every weekend. Don't get me wrong, I hate shopping. Really, I do. It's just that sometimes(about every weekend) I forget that I hate it so much. On a Saturday morning I lie in bed wondering what to do. 3 hours later, I inevitably end up moaning because my stupid feet hurt soooo much. Right now my feet are very sore.

Well, I think that is probably about as much brain vomit as you can handle from me for one day so I will say Sayonara, and go soak my feet.

1 comment:

  1. You should have added something about Jane puking for real :P

    ReplyDelete