Followers

Sunday, March 14

Sunday, Daylight Savings, Me, and the Flu

Today I went to mass and after mass I went to a baptism. It was a beautiful baptism.
After the baptism the family and I went to a small party at the home of the newly baptized baby, where I promptly sat down and almost fell asleep.

I AM SO TIRED! I hate daylight savings with a passion. It robbed me of one hour of beautiful sleep last night and I vow to take revenge (how I am not so sure). Though it was rather nice to have the sun go down later, I still resent the fact that MY sleep patterns have been disrupted (what sleep patterns?!). How dare anything inconvenience me?

But no, I am being heavily sarcastic. Really its not that bad. Very soon I will have forgotten my anger, like I forget everything, and I will move on with my life.

In other news, Jane was puking up her guts yesterday. Yep, she has the flu, the exact same flu I had almost 2 weeks ago. Well not exactly the same seeing has I didn't vomit everywhere. Nevertheless, she is quite ill, and it looks like the mother will soon join her. Poor me will be left to hold the fort and look after John (who is almost 6 months and who can roll over). Oh Joy.

2 comments:

  1. How about, yeah, and I missed seeing my awesome friend Gwen?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the grumblings of an unappreciated middle child??? thats sorta "im the victim" your silly

    ReplyDelete